Use the following beginners guide to investing to uncover the important basics. There are a number of issues that most people fail to identify with when it comes to investing:
A person earns £40,000pa, and to keep it simple has 40% deducted for tax, which is £16,000, he therefore earns a net income of £24,000pa.(which he will spend most of) If he invested £40,000pa in a suitable tax shelter then this £16,000 would be added each and every year, so instead of earning £24,000pa he would be investing £40,000pa which would keep on growing.
Also be careful that they are not just selling their own products to you, make sure they are independant. Oh and another thing, alot of information can be found on the internet without having to pay for it!
Ok, now we are off to a flying start in our beginners guide to investing, I want to introduce you to a few more ideas. Before we go into a little more detail on subsequent pages I have broken down the beginners guide to investing into five more areas.
The reason I have done this is because I believe investing and becoming wealthy is a process and one which you can't just learn overnight. Well I didn't, perhaps you can.
You don't have to get into all areas immediately, in fact its important that you don't and that you focus on only one area at a time. However, this is not to say that you won't have one area that you specialise in and therefore make most of your money.
I started out in property first and it was 2-3 years before I looked at any other areas. I now look at a more balanced approach to investing. The five areas are:
1. Goal setting - it is absolutely imperative that you set goals, in this case financial goals so you don't get put off by other peoples' negativity or life events.
2. Stock market - a complete guide to the stockmarket for beginners including a complete hands off solution which I personally use.
3. Property - how to buy property with little or no money down, ready made deals and three fantastic resources which I still use.
4. Investments - types of investments including some of my own favourite wealth builders.
5. Business - for those of you who are fed up working for someone else or even for those who want to build a business while still receiving an income from their present job. This solution will blow your mind in its simplicity.
Like so many things in life investing is all about education. However it is important that this financial education is the right one. So many people are conditioned into believing what is the generally accepted way of doing something. We have to look beyond that and indeed our own conditioned beliefs and attitudes about wealth building if we are to be successful.Question everything in particular the way you think and what you believe to be true that just isn't!
return from a beginners guide to investing to ultimate wealth
Subscribe to Ultimate Wealth Tips
[ ?] Subscribe To
Beginners Guide to Investing Quotes
"I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful."
"It is fortunate for Wall Street as an institution that a small minority of people can trade successfully and that many others think they can."
"We go to school to learn to work hard for money. I write books and create products that teach people how to have money work hard for them."